Monday, December 03, 2007

Undergrad Labs

Well, looks like I'm done ever having a lab to go to for undergrad now. Next term I am lab free (which also gives me a sweet schedule). 90% on the case study, 93% on the lab report that I wrote in a couple of hours. Sweet.

An even sweeter event that happened today. A friend told me that a TA marked some (twenty or so) lab finals for 444 incorrectly. I got 69% in it when I checked before, I checked today and it's now a 84%!

And here's some pics for Mike in Australia. (Asshole, taunting me with sunny warm pictures.)



1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Those pictures don't even make it look like it's that horrible here. It looks like a nice, calm and mild winters evening. BTW: why do I always get popups whenever I visit your blog?

Tue Dec 04, 04:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home