Monday, February 04, 2008

Going somewhere...

So much for keeping up with the updates. I guess it feels like a chore.

Anyway. For the four schools I applied to in the US, I have interviews for them all. I had an interview at SUNY (New York) on the 28th and they accepted me on the spot! I haven't received the letter yet to accept and put down a deposit so it's not technically official [and hopefully I wasn't just dreaming it all lol].

I still have three more interviews to go to, which I will still go to. PCO on the 18th, ICO on the 19th, and NECO on the 22nd. I will be down in the US for about a week as I get to stay at my aunt and uncle's place in Massachussetts.

It's good to know I have somewhere to go for the next four years, and even better feeling to know that I will reach my goal of becoming an optometrist!

As for now, I should study for my four midterms next week. After Reading Week I will feel like my term is over as I will only have 3 more midterms, one in-class assignment and then it's final exams.

And then I graduate...

Hopefully a quicker update for the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home