Friday, July 02, 2004

Void

Hiding seems to be my best defence. Actions can be easy to make but hard to live with; but it's that chance. That chance I rarely seem to take, and when I do, that's it. No revelation occurs, no fireworks inside (I saw some fireworks today lol). It's not worth it now. I know what it is. Even so, there's no one substance that fills the void. But then again, hiding seems to be my best defence.

There's a lot to be said for self-delusionment when it comes to matters of the heart. - Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider


Went to Crowfoot Crossing to see Shrek 2 with Jeff M, Vedz ;), Megan F, and Sarah C around 5pm. Ah, that movie was great. After that pretty much just headed home for a bit where Sarah and Vanessa dropped by after. We kind of just sat around for about two hours talking with some oogling over my dad's Tungsten T3. We headed to Swiss Chalet to meet up with Dickie and Jeff and then we headed to Mike W's to watch the Canada Day fireworks at COP. Sarah had to leave right after since she's leaving town for a few days. We pretty much just played some pool, sat around, the usual. Once again just Jeff and I hanging with Mike after until 5 am.

I'm looking forward to moving to Waterloo. It'll be interesting living on my own and pretty much starting a new life. I don't have any urge to get away really, it'll just be interesting and new.

*Shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home