Monday, September 13, 2004

Toga!



Yep, with the help of my house residents I snuck into another Orientation week event. This was the last and final event of the week, the Toga Party. I made up for the time I spent gambling and not dancing at Monte Carlo night and danced the whole night this time. It was a Much Video Dance with two giant screens on each side of the stage. I didn't think I'd ever find myself wearing a toga but I did at the last minute. Fun stuff.

I had my first two classes today, I have one more, a Math 127 (Calculus) tutorial at 4:30. They're only fifty minutes each, short but no time wasted taking attendance etc. I can just imagine the non-stop learning environment those will be seeing as we have to cram everything into around 36 hours or so. Just seems like that number is kind of low, but whatever.

Anyway, gotta go find myself a free agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home