Monday, September 06, 2004

Welcome to Waterloo

I've arrived.

I'm just getting settled into my own single room on campus and as you can see, I have internet. Hooray!

Today was basically as follows:

Unload car
Get rez keys
Unload luggage
Shop for random stuff [laundry detergent, stationary, snacks, etc.]
Rez dinner [with my building (and every other Village 1 building all seemingly at the same time)]
Set up computer
Watch Van Wilder with all of Village 1
and now this, some chatting on MSN and of course, blogging.

All in all a very interesting experience. I can't say I've done this before lol. It's just kinda lonely not knowing anyone at all. So far I haven't met anyone from outside of Ontario although my Don assures me there are lots. That's alright, it's only been a few hours. Perhaps I'll meet some people from Calgary. That would be interesting.

I just realized that my side of the building is reaaaaly quiet. I haven't heard or seen any of my close neighbours [doors I can see from my room]. Perhaps that's a good thing for around exams. So far I've only had one person walk in and say hello, but I don't know if they're first year too or not.

Anyway, here's all my info:

Eric Woo
South Two 2nd Floor, Room #S2-207a
Village 1
Box 16460
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, ON
N2J 4B6

Phone # 519-725-6301

Yep, that's all for now. Miss you all lots.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss you too eric! i hope you're having fun at waterloo and i'm sure that you'll meet a lot of ppl outside of ontario! just remember to have fun and listen to our CD every once in a while! write to me soon!
Megs

Mon Sep 06, 04:27:00 AM EDT  
Blogger iWoo said...

It's been weird without you around here. Actually, it's weird with neither parent and you not around. Flippin heck! I hope you're having fun and making friends. Not that I forsee you having any problem with that. I've gotten homework already. Saw Joyelle around the college twice now, and I've seen a few other people I know in First Year. Marnie (was in the year after me) and Larry (was in my year) - both from Bowness.

Transit sucks.

Fri Sep 10, 01:53:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gumbi said...

Hey, A-Hole.....UPDATE THE GOSH DARN BLOG ALREADY!

Sat Sep 11, 04:49:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home