Monday, July 25, 2005

The Usual

So, I suppose an update is in order. Mostly work, work, and more work. Got paid on the 21st. $635.62 this time. I'm going to try and take one extra shift every two weeks to get my full 88 hours per paycheck. Anything more and it just gets put onto the next available "non-full" paycheck. No overtime = not worth my time.

Other than that just been hanging out with people, more Nott's. Mike's sister and mother went out of town for a few days so we spent a couple of days playing pool late at his place. We invented Monopoly pool but it still needs some tweaking.

Tonight was a fun night. First of all, I took a 9-5 shift today which is damned early for me so I was friggin' tired. I didn't even notice but I fell asleep and apparently I answered two phone calls. I woke up like an hour after the last one extremely confused not knowing if I dreamt the phone calls or not. I was all kinds of fucked up for a good few minutes until it got sorted out. Then I picked up Mike and headed up to Boston Pizza's to meet with Jeff, German Girl [Kate], Kev, Sarah, and Dickie. People got right drunk, mostly Sarah. Jeff spilled stuff. Dickie molested me.

We then headed to Nott's for free pool and popcorn.Jeff set the Silver Spring's Liquor Store's alarm off by accident when he threw a hacky-sack at the door. He's in jail now. jk. Jeff, Kev and Mike got pitcher drinks. When the lights came on we played some frisbee in the parking lot and hid Dickie's brake fluid in Kev's ass. hahaha [Not literally. But it was fucking funny.] We then headed to Mike's where we ate his cookies and chilled on his steps for a good while. Then we headed home.

Sorry, no emo post tonight.

PS: Schmetterling!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Fuck. A Double rum and coke on my pants...

Definatly a good night.

Mon Jul 25, 06:40:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

atleast at x-mas i could live through ur blog to make up for my uneventful life but now u just kinda suck. Better then me but less exciting....................................yam is dead.....tear

Thu Jul 28, 11:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i am still leading in eric's blog mentions.... :)

-mikek

Sat Jul 30, 12:42:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home