Thursday, August 18, 2005

And wasting all your time, on someone who will never care enough


Her Space Holiday - Tech Romance

So today I woke up at 11 and got picked up by Sarah and Megan at around 12. We headed up to Dickie's where thanks to Megan's quick phonework I avoided seeing him stark naked. Headed to McDonald's for lunch and then off to the Telus World of Science! [Formerly the Calgary Science Center] It was awesome. For one thing, I love science, and second, it was just awesome lol. We were the tallest and oldest non-parents there. Checked out some of the exhibits I suppose you could call them, learned lots of information in the bathroom, and then headed to the Discovery Dome to watch Forces of Nature... not the one with Sandra Bullock. Dickie was giddy. He doesn't get to appreciate these things in the Harbour. All in all a good time at the science center.

After that, headed to Sarah's to watch TV until about 6:30ish when Vanessa, Diana, and Jeff arrived. We took a group photo and then headed out to Earls for Wing Night Wednesday except with everyone this time. Good stuff, big tip.

We rented Sin City and watched it at Jeff's after Vanessa, Diana, and Megan left to get up early for work. Amazing movie, although the ultra-violence Sarah could have done without. Then, off to Nott's.

Jeff stayed home, Dickie picked up Justin, Kevin, and Mike while Sarah and I waited and then we all went in to play pool. I had the best game of my life tonight. Someone broke, and then I just went crazy and sunk five in a row, a few decent shots and quite a few nice setups. Someday I'll have to work on clearing the table, but that won't happen just yet.

Yep... that's about all I can think of at the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger *Monica said...

Is "Sin City" worth the rental price?

Thu Aug 18, 01:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Justin said...

I can't believe you even paused to ask that.

Yes, it's a fantastic movie. Very well directed, love the noir-concept.

Thu Aug 18, 03:38:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home