Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Missing the beat.

So in October alone, The Arcade Fire, Metric with The Organ are all playing Calgary at Mac Hall. Franz Ferdinand is playing in Seattle and The Killers in California, although that's a little far. Dang. I won't be in Calgary and then again The Arcade Fire sold out in two hours but I would have really enjoyed seeing Metric. I saw Hot Hot Heat at the Stampede this year which was awesome and a bit of The Trews. Colin has told me I can see Yellowcard in Toronto in September [they also play Calgary ten days later] but I really wish I went to see STARS when they had played in uptown Waterloo. Now their only tour date that I know of is in New York... with Death Cab for Cutie! [Who also play in Vancouver TWICE in October...]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

our lady peace is coming to calgary in september and I'M GOING! YES!
~megs

Wed Aug 10, 01:13:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn it! i want to see stars!

-scott

p.s. youre hot

Wed Aug 10, 10:14:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home