Monday, August 01, 2005

Let me play among the stars

Suddenly for the past few days I've been really excited about Space. I suppose it's because of the news of the Space Shuttle program being back up and running [but not anymore :P]. My dream had always been to become an astronaut and for a little while that seemed to have faded away and I suppose why I chose Optometry. I guess I started looking into I suppose what one might call a more realistic goal or a career that will support myself and a family in the future, money-wise.

Truthfully my passion would be to go into space and conduct experiments that no one else has ever done, to see the stars without the haze of our atmosphere, too be that even closer to the moon, and to look at the Earth. If I were to be given the chance to travel in space, if I were to die the next day, I would die happy.

It's sad to know that I've veered from my dream... maybe somehow someday an Optometrist will be needed in space... or maybe things just might change in the future.

Enterprise. Columbia. Challenger. Discovery. Atlantis. Endeavour.
I can't wait to see what's next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NCC 1701 Enterprise

Mon Aug 01, 05:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home