Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dressed to digress

For about the last six weeks I have been wearing black pants, black socks, black shoes, and a dark navy blue golf-tee and a stunningly sexy nametag.

Frankly it's pissing me off.

I'm starting to hate having to wear a uniform. It's like a loss of expression. Lately I've been getting tired of normal clothes. The standard dress shirt just doesn't cut it anymore. I need something new, something radical. Something new but perhaps with retro influences. Something you can wear over perhaps another dress shirt with the class of a blazer but the practicalities of a jacket. There are some items out there already but they just won't do.

Also, people at work wear sweaters/jackets sometimes. I wonder what I could get away with... Perhaps an old suit jacket? As long as I'm still wearing my uniform... I wonder.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder also



brucy

Tue Aug 02, 06:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gumbi said...

DID OUR FORMAL FRIDAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!

Wed Aug 03, 05:30:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally I think it's time you get a white tshirt and print some German propaganda on it. and where it under a dress shirt (buttoned.)

and when a customer pisses you off, you rip the dress shirt open and yell german at them!



and offer to show them your scheissen collection :D

-mike

Thu Aug 04, 12:37:00 AM EDT  
Blogger yee wei said...

nice post!check out my blog!

Sun Aug 07, 06:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home