Saturday, August 13, 2005

Parti at Darti's [parent's].

Before we get to Darti's Party, the day was as so. Worked at 10 which God knows why I took that shift. Worked worked worked. Not bad at all. At 6 Justin, Sandra and my bro, Ian came in. We did some shopping, made use of the discount. Then headed up to my house for "some" ribs lol. Then we headed up to Market to check out Fido phones and clarify how I'm going to be able to use it in both Calgary and Waterloo. After that, got dropped off, Mike dropped by and hung out a bit and then it was off to Darti's with Jocelyn and Jeff.

Now, first of all, Darti's parent's new house is fucking amazing. God knows how many thousand square-feet on a 2.3 acre "corner" lot [there's just no houses pretty much anywhere to ruin the view, which is the mountains and the city... amazing. Of course I've only seen it in the night.]

Anyway, it was Darti's 19th on the 11th so he had a kegger at his place. So many people. Some I had no idea who they were but all in all cool people. So many people were from junior high, high school, some I haven't seen since school ended. I was DD but fuck it was fun. It's so funny to watch people hammered out of their minds. I'm so glad I got to see all those people. Oh, and I know that the Stampeder Outrider's calendar is out, thanks to Jenn. I'm getting one of those before I leave lol.

Anyway, I gotta work at 11 so short and quick: Party was awesome. Fun times.

Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger *Monica said...

Dude, are you always DD?

Sun Aug 14, 06:36:00 PM EDT  
Blogger E said...

Not always, but more now than before.

Sun Aug 14, 08:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home