Saturday, August 27, 2005

I had an idea for a good title... but I forgot.

So for some reason I've just been really forgetful. Just little things I'll forget and I'll end up having to walk up and down the stairs four or five times [I'm sure it's needed exercise]. I'll find a pencil I totally forgot to put back or something stupid like that.

My biggest one is I can't seem to remember where I put my jacket... The last time I wore it was Wing Night Wednesday. I remember wearing it to Earl's... putting it on the chair and I slightly remember putting it back on when we left. Either that or I'm making it up in my head. I also slightly remember having a jacket when we got to Sarah's but I don't know what I did with it. So it's either at Earl's or at Sarah's. Hopefully at Sarah's but seeing as she's in Alabama, hopefully her parents aren't going camping for too long lol.

Then tonight Justin, Laura, and I hung out at Nott's for a bit. Good times, good talk about food. lol And then I realized I have to work early in the morning. Then I get home and the garage door is open. I go inside and realize I have to drop off the library books.

All these stupid things I'm forgetting... anyways, goodnight. Have a fun cruise, Justin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your jacket is at my house. You should just go over there one day and pick it up.

Sarah

Mon Aug 29, 05:32:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home