Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm trying to find the reason why I'm giving up this time, not leaving it behind. But it's all right, that's the reason why.


Vanilla Sky - Distance

So Dickie has given me a suggestion to have a new hairstyle by the 31st, when he comes back from Nova Scotia. I've wanted a change for awhile now but frankly there isn't much you can do with my perfectly straight hair. At the moment I've come up with a few ideas but the hair just isn't long enough. Perhaps in two weeks it'll be longer. There's always the time I'll be in Waterloo too, seeing as when I'm at school I don't get my hair cut.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

A pho hawk? Maybe if he was Vietnamese. Or his hair was made of noodles.

I put my vote toward something like Jet Li in Cradle To The Grave or Kiss Of The Dragon.

Sat Aug 20, 07:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger iWoo said...

Haha. Pho-hawk. Noodles. Brilliant. I too, have the problem of always straight hair. I can get out of the shower and it looks like I have just spent an hour perfecting spikes in it with gel. It naturally springs into "spiky" mode. I tried finger-combing it slightly to the side a few times now, maybe I can train my hair to be less stubborn. And maybe I'd consider a faux-hawk to go with the Faux-lex too.

Sun Aug 28, 09:04:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home