Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Misfortune shows those who are not really friends. - Aristotle

So sometimes you go through life thinking that people are all a certain way to you. Everything's good for awhile and then all of a sudden something changes. What is it that changes? What is it that makes people think differen't of you? Why do people act one way and then another all of a sudden?

Four months of summer and just as I'm about to leave, this falls into my lap. Of all the things in the world, this was the least I had expected, especially from them.

I hate you, you bitches. I hope you burn in hell in a giant pile of shit. I like cheese. and people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, if you are mad at my preference for chesse and/or people then I hope you roll in a pile of fromage!!

Sarah

Wed Aug 24, 04:23:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll have you know cheese actually gives you great deals of gas which may be painful to most people so it all comes around to the inevitable war between queso and human kind...just thought i'd let you know.
Megs

Wed Aug 24, 04:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Justin said...

Cheese fucking rocks.

Wed Aug 24, 07:27:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home