Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bye Vanessa and Diana!


This is an old photo, from Graduation, but it's always been one of my favourites of just Vanessa and I. :)


I don't seem to have a picture of just Diana and I but I know there is one out there. I chose this pic to best represent Diana. :D

Anyway, so today is Vanessa and Diana's last day in Calgary before they go back to Fredericton [if I spelled that right]. We, including Megan, Mike, and I, all went to Peter's Drive in and picked up some good eats and milkshakes. It was sad to know that this may be the last time Diana and I see each other for a very long time. Atleast we got our bar night in before we all left. hehe. It was also probably the last time I'll see Megan so three goodbyes in one day. I'll miss you all and I'll see two of you at Christmas. :) Hopefully Spring Break we might be able to work something out.

Mike and I hung out for the rest of the time up until now, got slurpees, played pool, watched Mythbusters. All the good kind of stuff. And then our lack of energy caught up to us from waking up "early".

Now I am going to take a nap, and then do some packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home