Thursday, July 22, 2004

Final Answer

Sorry about the delay on changing the poll.

The results of "Do you have a summer job?" are as follows.

Ten of you are working hard for your money [♪ doo doo, doo doo ♪],
Three of you are looking, one is working extra hard with two jobs, and there's one lazy bugger out there that just doesn't have a job. [just kidding, it's all good] That's a total of 15 votes, sorry I forgot to include a "have a job but looking for second" option.

This weeks poll is, "Which do you prefer?". Please scroll down and look a bit to your right to find the poll where you can choose one of the unique [and strange] answers.

So onto the "pressing matters" at the moment. I've come down to my final answer to this all. Based on many assumptions I've made in my head, conversations and time I've had with people, and all the time I've wasted until now, I will come clean. Not just yet though because... well, I can't. It's going to be the first thing on my mind all day(s) and when it comes to, it will hopefully be worth it. I prefer the optimistic route seeing as it just makes everything better in the present. I'll deal with the future when it comes to it.

Seeing how this has all unfolded, I'm pretty sure this will be an opportune time. I'm pretty sure everyone knows now... everyone. [Well, the ones that need to... for the ones thinking, "wtf?"] I just function at a different pace than most people and I hope that's okay.

It makes me feel warm inside to think about, and although I'm almost sure it should turn out fine, I still worry. Perhaps I have just interpreted everything completely askew... either way, it's still happening. I can't go on wondering anymore.

Now all that remains is time and hope, and of course to see if my solution matches my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home