Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Yeehaw

So yesterday a bunch of us went to Schanks and watched Anchorman yadda yadda yadda, I'm sure you can read it on Jeff's or Justin's blog. Hilarious movie. Brokendown Golfcarts are good. Boneless chicken wings are good.

So we decided to go to a Stampede Breakfast in Dalhousie this morning. mmmm mmmm. I like Stampede breakfasts, just not the whole getting up early business. Justin got shafted with the tiny pancakes.

I look in the mirror and feel so out of place. Perhaps I was out of my element. Perhaps I just am.

Took a nap and then woke up around 2 to go running with Justin, Sarah, and later Jeff. We ran straight from my house to Jeff's. I'm bloody amazed I did that. I'm quite proud, seeing as I'm terribly out of shape and never do anything physical. :P Although running from Jeff's to home wasn't so good. I was dead, I had to rest.

Work today was terribly boring. Some crazy lady talked to me for like ten minutes straight about who knows what. Something about her daughter being on the committee for the Commonwealth games equivalent to the IOC [International Olympic Committee], some other stuff I couldn't hear, one of my co-workers being beautiful, and me having a small, sweet face. Yeah, that was a little odd.

JoAnne, Justin, and I went to Timmy Ho's for some Iced Capps and out of boredom. Jo hurt her "tush" Yeah, we had some good chats. About the future, future plans, the present... :P Plans of action...

I really don't know what I'm doing. I'll probably become one of those people thinking, "What if...?" later on. I'm just not the kind of guy that just "goes for it". I don't want to ruin a perfectly good thing, you guys say I won't. I know it would be different if it doesn't work. By the way, it's 2073.65 kms or 35 hours, 7 minutes non-stop. It would be tough to do... and it's not like I'd be back everychance I got.

Yet I still wonder...what if? and then I think about it, I don't have the best record when it comes to this. I'm zero for all.

I vent a lot of stuff on my blog. It's easier that way. I don't have to face someone and tell them eye to eye or voice to voice. I'm pretty much just thinking on to paper and it just so happens that everyone else can read it. Sure it may not make sense to them, but they read what I'm thinking... just with details left out.

Oh it would be so much easier to know. [No I won't just go for it. I don't know enough, if anything at all...]

Later. These posts turn into something most of you have no idea what I'm talking about so it's pretty useless to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger iWoo said...

Let me know if you or anyone else goes running this week/weekend. I'll be out tonight (Wed) and Friday though, and I leave on Monday. How's your legs? Sore? My calfs hurt for days after my first run, heh. Weaksauce.

Wed Jul 14, 02:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home