Thursday, July 08, 2004

This side up

So yesterday I woke up at around noon. Headed over to Vanessa's BBQ after picking up Dill Pickles and Mike. It was raining but good thing Dickie the cook braved it outside. As a thank you for his efforts, Vanessa kneed him in the face. Those free ribs from the Chalet were awesome. Dill pickle chips are awesome.

After that we just watched some TV to kill some time before we picked up Sarah at 5:30. MuchMusic had the "send a text message and see it on TV" thing and Dickie put in "pound it Megan" but to our disappointment [maybe not to Megan] it never appeared.

We headed up to Boston Pizza's Restaurant for Mike's birthday gathering where Sarah, after drinking her classic sexual predator paralyzer, was checking out some 12 year olds. Dickie also brought up quite the interesting conversation between Jeff and Megan. ;)

After that Mike and Poot-Poot went to Schanks and the rest to my house to watch The Evil Dead. A bunch of us had to work early today :P. We can always go to the bar with Mike another time soon for his birthday smash. What a great movie. I forgot all about the whole perverted forest thing lol but nonetheless that movie scared the crap out of Sarah. At one point I seriously thought she was crying on me.

"Weeee're coming to geeet yoooou..."

Indeed we should watch Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness, each in which gets better and better. Less horrifying [for Sarah that is] but even funnier.

"Holy cow! I'm totally going so fa- OH FUCK!"

After the movie we watched the Fensler Film's GI Joe Public Service Announcements., the short animated film, Rejected and a few others.

Today I had to work at bloody 9AM, although I guess that's not as early as a lot of other people. It was only a four hour shift that went by pretty quickly seeing as the store was dead silent for the first two hours. During my 15 minute [paid] break I picked up my paycheck. Turns out today we get our vacation pay that a bunch of us were just talking about yesterday at Vanessa's. Not as much as most people but a decent amount. An even better surprise is that I got a raise. Instead of making $7.09/hour, I make an amazing $7.44/hour. Soon I'll own the store. :P I guess it's better than nothing, and better than the normal 10 cent raises.

I've got nothing to do and I'm feeling bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Those extra cents are going to Add up man. You can get your Bently soon =D.

Thu Jul 08, 06:51:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home