Saturday, July 03, 2004

So we part our ways...

Goodbye! I'll miss you! I don't know what I'll do without you!

Of course I'm talking about MSN. Shit. Tomorrow will be the longest I'll be seperated from my MSN in ages haha.

Anyway, I've got to get up in about 3 or 4 hours to head off to Edmonton. That's going to be a boring six hours of driving. I've made myself a new MD so hopefully that'll kill some time, although I suppose I'll be sleeping half the way. Shit, that's gonna be a crowded car. All five of us haven't crammed into the car for a road trip in ages. I wonder what else I can do to make time fly faster...

This'll be fun, I hope. I haven't been to a wedding in years. Weddings are fun stuff. It's too bad Steve P's birthday is tomorrow and they're going to Tequila. Also Justin K is related to a girl that knows a guy that owns a place. That place is The Whiskey! and can get us on the VIP list. Shrug, he might move it to Wednesday, for Mike W's birthday.

Anyway, I just realised I didn't finish this blog and it's now like, 2:22 AM so... yeah. If I'm not on MSN tomorrow, it doesn't mean I'm dead. But hey, I'll try and stay on MSN while I'm about 350KM from the computer. haha

Later all. Leave a message on my MSN if you'd like. MSN is my answering machine. I'll be back around midnight so if anyone has anything planned leave it on my MSN, I'm sure I'll be glad to get out. Also I start working a lot more now, so less mid-day doing stuff...

Once again, later. (I just don't shut up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home