Monday, July 05, 2004

Hoogablah

Yeah, couldn't think of a title.

Here's another link to another blog. Alexandra Der
She's got a nice style of writing. :)


Anyway, in other news...
Got back from Edmonton yesterday at around 2:30AM, a little later than we originally thought. It was a beautiful ride to Edmonton. The clouds were the lowest I had ever seen and we were pretty much driving right through them. Everything was so pristine and calm looking. Amazing. Of course I fell asleep near the last hundred kilometers seeing as I had about two hours of sleep.

At the reception, I only knew the groom's immediate family so it was a little awkward not being able to really converse with anyone else. The newlywed games were funny and the food was pretty good.

We spent a few hours at West Edmonton Mall just wandering the lower floor. EQ3 is the coolest furniture store, too bad I don't have a ton of money... or a place of my own. The Bose store was cool too. They even had their own fifteen seat theatre in the back with an amazing sound system. I could go for one of those but once again, not enough money and no place of my own. lol.

We headed back through the worst designed roads ever to the ugliest hotel I have ever seen (from the outside), the Delta. (It's purple and peach coloured with a little bit of green.) Turns out our, meaning my brothers and I's, seats were missing so we were placed at the ends of the tables at the back. It was alright, Ian and I were atleast together and with a family our family knows. Supposedly their kids and us played together when we were little. Of course none of us remembers. The toasts and speeches were funny and touching. I didn't expect to laugh so hard at a wedding.

Today I went to work. It was better than usual, no lame supervisors and there were co-workers that were enjoyable to be around. Oddly enough, there were a lack of jackass customers.

Anyway, I don't feel like writing so this is as long as it'll be. I could have gone into more detail but... bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home