Sunday, July 11, 2004

Cadillac, Cadillac...

That's the song that for some reason is stuck in my head at the moment. I'm sure it's from today's events.

Today, well, I guess yesterday now, was Michelle I's 18th birthday! We, being many of her friends, most of which I only know from school and some other parties, and Mike W, all went on a Club Crawl. To be specific, the Stampede Club Crawl. A blast it was. A little awkward at times not really knowing anyone too well to tell the truth, but nonetheless still a blast. I do believe I owe Michelle a Dirty Hooker ;) since Mike and I left before we went to the last bar. Always remember pooba and aboop, Michelle. ;)

Headed to Mike's house where we ate food, watched TV and messed around with his computer for a bit. Sarah and Dickie dropped by and we played the Game of Life. Finally I got to finish playing that game for once instead of starting and never ending. Dickie ended up winning with over three million dollars in net value, Sarah got close, I did alright, and I can't remember what Mike got. It was fun. [great sentence there...] Vanessa dropped by and we [not including her] played Uno. I don't know why, but that game just seems to relax me. Once again... it was fun.

Sarah left since she has track bloody early today and the rest of us just moped around watching TV. Yep...

Yeah... all I can really say right now is, "Meh."

This is going to be a long summer.

oh ya. Justin has a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home