Friday, July 16, 2004

Unknown variables

Yesterday was an interesting day. Interesting to myself, but maybe not others. I had a double shift at Zellers today, the first shift was renovating, the second on cash. Let's just say it wasn't much fun. Every once in awhile I'd have time to think to myself but it never really amounted to anything; I just wanted to get out of there. A few minutes longer and I swear I would have flipped.
 
I got home and went straight to my room. Good ol' MSN. I always check it to see if anything's going on. For awhile there wasn't anything... no one online. I was pretty disappointed that after such a long day there was nothing to do after. Thankfully Jeff saved me from expiring due to boredom and told me to go to his house.
 
On arrival it was Jeff, Sarah, Dickie, Vanessa and I chilling out, watching TV. Dickie and Vanessa left early so Sarah and I watched TV while Jeff tried to fix my keychain that fell apart. We enjoyed some popcorn and a drink loaded with crack - er, sugar.
 
We left around 1:20 am or so and like always I headed onto MSN. After the usual small talk, Jeff and I got talking for like four hours. Thanks Jeff, no matter how stubborn I was to tell you anything atleast you kept trying. Letting it out really helped man. Last night my mind was set on what I was going to do, but as you said, I just need a time and a place. Now that it's the next day, I don't know as sure if I were to do it. It would depend on the situation, but like you and many others have said, it would make me feel so much better to just do something.
 
Jeff, I told you this last night, and I'm telling you again. You are so lucky. You know both sides of the equation, you know what will result, you know everything. If I did, in a heartbeat I would do something... unless it wasn't something good.
 
Jeff, I don't think I'll be able to figure out/do anything by Saturday... It might even be easier after.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

You do what is best for you mister Woo

Fri Jul 16, 05:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home