Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Long days and drawn out nights...

There aren't enough hours in a day. There aren't enough days in a term. There just isn't enough of anything.

Fuck. Who knew this could be so hard? Everything just collides with one another to cause such wonderous destruction of something that was once at ease with the world.

I'm beginning to cope. I'm beginning to decide. I'm beginning to think it's too late.

I'm afraid.

I still lean towards the fact that somehow I'll make it, that somehow I'll be given that second chance. Afterall, it's happened all my life. Perhaps that was the end of my pure luck. Was it really in me to begin with or did I just happen to have luck on my side?

I bought a Bible today, mainly because it was cleverly designed and only cost me a quarter (through the honour system I may add... but then again, who steals a Bible?). I've always been a man of science, I like to be able to explain things through logic, experience, facts, etc. Sometimes there are things that just can't be explained, sometimes there's something else that gets you through it, sometimes you just have to believe in something else.

Life is never what you think it will be. I can vouch for that...

Physically exhausted. Mentally wrecked. We live, we love, we laugh, we learn.

I've learned so much in such little time - and yet I'm only at the base of the mountain.

Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.- Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Well, If you'd stop standing on a street corner playing the violin then you'd have more time for school...

Wed Nov 03, 03:30:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home