Sunday, November 07, 2004

A Wonderful Surprise

My phone never rings. I think it's rung under ten times in total so when it does ring I'm just like, "What the freak?" [hehehe ;)]

*ring ring!*

Sarah phoned me! :D Such a surprise. I was just [finally] sitting down to do some work and seeing as my internet wasn't working I didn't expect any distractions [although people seem to knock on my door whenever I'm working]. I finally got to talk to Sarah, Megan, and Nicole voice to voice seeing as I'm rarely in my room to catch a phone call [I missed the call on the Friday before Halloween!] I'm sorry I forgot the baby pop noise, Megan! I thought about it while I was on the phone but I totally forgot!

Anyway, skip to a little later and voila, the good ol' webcam. Not only did I get to talk to Sarah but we got to "see" each other. :) I knew this would come in handy sometime and it was definitely worth it.

What a crazy day! I get an email from my mom telling me I received the full Alexander Rutherford Scholarship [$2500!!], I get a phone call from Sarah and Megan and I even got to see them [U of Waterloo > U of Calgary ;)], and it turns out Sarah's coming to Toronto! I am definitely going to have to get there somehow. A road trip sounds in order.

Anyway, here are some pics, possibly in random order: Enjoy. [Sorry! They're freakin' huge looking! Too lazy to edit the size. I want Photoshop...]

The Volleyball Team
The Volleyball Team. Oh yeah, hot stuff.
I think I'm gonna spew.
Vomit on top of maggots? Oh, nevermind. Caf food. [It's actually not too bad.]
Toga! Toga! Toga!
Toga Party! Last frosh week event [that I snuck into ;)]
The Waterloo Gals.
The girls of the house [Only one floor.] I'll find the pics of the guys/everyone somewhere from someone sometime.
Oh yikes! Here come the Vikes!
Welcome to South 2, the mostest awesomest house of Village 1. [Damn you East, that trophy was OURS.]
Duh, look at me. Me in Yooneeversitee.
Retarded smirk.

I'm trying my best to post more often, I got scolded by Sarah. [eep!] :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric woo is so damn hot, i kinda want in his pantaloons,
from qt_128

P.S. yam is hotter

Sun Nov 07, 04:53:00 AM EST  
Blogger E said...

Yam is an assface

Sun Nov 07, 04:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gumbi said...

So When i call you it's no fucking deal?.... Thanks a lot.

Sun Nov 07, 05:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger E said...

haha, I knew you were gonna say that.

Sun Nov 07, 12:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger E said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Nov 08, 01:15:00 AM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

Eric is on the volleyball team?
He plays sports? Physical activity?! Blasphemy!

I thought that said CAT food, I was thinking "Hey that's looks like pretty good cat food". But I was wrong. Disappointing, but then again, so is catfood.
Nice to see you've still got John's wallet.

You are a disappointment.

Mon Nov 08, 01:37:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you gotta be so slutty?

Mon Nov 08, 01:52:00 AM EST  
Blogger iWoo said...

Hey now, it's no big deal talking to your brother either? Haha, volleyball pic is hilarious. You look weird in the toga picture though, like you've put on weight; but that's impossible, right? Maybe it's just JPEG compression. I think the girls in my school need to wear togas more often.

Yes.

Wed Nov 10, 01:15:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home