Friday, July 30, 2004

Frightening flatulence

So today started off with work from 11 - 5 and then headed to Megan's at 8 with Sarah and Jeff. We did some back and forth between Sarah's, Megan's, and Safeway to get what we needed for a fire and making smores. That was my first time ever having a real smore. I must say, yum yum. lol. Dickie and Vanessa showed up shortly after we settled around the firepit.

So today's events made us realize we're all going to die camping, either from lack of adequate camping knowledge or from Dickie's ass. That fart seriously scared me and I think Sarah too.

yeah, just fell asleep like four times thinking about what I was writing so now I'm totally lost as to what I was gonna write.

Damn, I'm tired. I just fell asleep like three more times thinking about this paragraph. We chilled out around the fire and talked about random things, lots to do with our jobs and camping. Or in Sarah's case, needing a job and how everyone's going to scare the crap out of her when camping. aww lol. [Call Zellers, Sarah. ;)]

After getting sparks on the crotch and in the hair, putting out the fire, being threatened to be shown a "full moon", we headed to the cars where we witnessed Sarah's hiked up sweatpants modelling. Bloody hilarious.

So after leaving Megan's and dropping Sarah off, we headed to Justin's where we also picked up Kevin and then headed to Mike's to pick him up. [good ol' bobsledding.] From there we headed up to Timmy's for some long needed hanging out.

Now I'm bloody friggin' tired and am going to pass out. Perhaps I should write these when I'm a little more awake. All I know is today was jam packed with fun. Me tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Well, Remember what happened at Justin's?

COME ON!

I scared the shit out of you with a katana!

Sat Jul 31, 04:06:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home