Saturday, July 24, 2004

Making time pass quicker

The past sixteen hours since I last posted have gone a little quicker, yet still so slowly. I even slept through nine hours of it.

Today I woke up from a very interesting yet almost disappointing dream. It seems kinda lame to tell people, so I'll leave it at that. [No not like that, you sicko. lol]

I found a message on my computer from Jamie wanting to go to Eau Claire for the evening. I was delightfully pleased to call her up and spend some more time with an old friend, especially after the rough week she's been having. I do hope things look better for her as the summer progresses.

We took a nice stroll through the Eau Claire market, looking at different stores etc. and talking about random things on our minds. We headed to Joey's for a bite to eat [mmmm I love those fries.] where once again we talked about our summers, school, going to university, and other people.

I'm glad I spent time with Jamie today, infact glad I did anything at all on my day off. I had a lot of fun and without it time would just crawl by. It's eleven in the evening and I'm thinking of going to bed. Not only because sleeping makes time go faster, but because I have to start work at eight in the morning. :P I'm pretty sure the store opens at nine; I think I have to go to some sort of associate meeting.

Anyway, tick tock goes the clock. The 8 - 3 shift will take bloody forever and when I get off I'll still have half the day to go. On Sunday I have to wake up around 10 to go to my dad's company's "family outing". That'll take up from arond 11 - maybe 4 or 5. Then it's on the home stretch from then on. That's around 48 hours... go faster dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home