Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Holy crap

Yeah, so I guess I shall post about the turn in events thus far in the Life of Woo³.

So as I kicked myself home last night, and sat in bed with my laptop talking to the Mac, I thought I better do something.

So I did.

As I was driving up Nose Hill Drive, I turned right at the Esso instead of continuing forward through the lights. My brain at this moment is thinking, "Woah, this isn't normal." I turn left onto Silversprings Boulevard and park my car infront of Sarah's. My brain kicks in and says, "Hey man, you actually stopped the car at Sarah's." So I get out, walk up the long steps and just as I ring the doorbell, my brain, which is still getting out of the car, catches up with me and tells me, "Holy crap, you just rang her doorbell."

For awhile I started panicking thinking maybe she wasn't awake or she wasn't home. When the door opened, I stammered my shpiel out and then my brain shut down on me and couldn't form any words. The execution was terrible, but the response was great.

My wobbly legs took my unattached body, brain included, down the steps again into the Lead Sled [my car, for anyone that doesn't know]. I headed to work in a tranquil state.

So after work, and after I had dinner, Sarah and I headed to West Rock Cafe up in Crowfoot where we shared an Oreo cake. mmmm, go try it. After that we headed to Country Hills Silvercity to watch the Bourne Supremacy [so awesome. go see it.]. We got there a little early so we walked the parking lot a bit and talked and after buying tickets conversed more in the theatre lobby.

I must say, I had such a great time. Never did I feel awkward but instead completely comfortable. I'm so glad I did what I did this morning... it's like the weights were lifted off my shoulders and replaced with wings.

No more hoping for tomorrow, instead, live for tomorrow.

The only joy in the world is to begin.
Cesare Pavese (1908 - 1950)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Woo - T

Wed Jul 28, 06:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Justin said...

Aye, we are all searching to turn the hope for something into hope for nothing more.

Refreshing feeling, isn't it?

Thu Jul 29, 03:41:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home