Saturday, July 24, 2004

Insomnia

So it's midnight and I can't sleep at all. Ironically I was falling asleep around ten and now I'm wide awake. So I guess there's nothing else but to blog again, so shortly after my last. :P lol.

Let's see... uh, today I figured out the room I'm in for residence. I am in Village 1 in the South building on the second floor, room S2-207a [for those of you wanting to drop by sometime. ;)] and I even have my phone number already, (519)725-6301 [for those of you wanting to give me a ring ;)]. My room is a single room, dorm style [basically just independent rooms] so I've got a lot of privacy and time to myself. I also received my diploma marks today, as many of you others would have too.

Social Studies 30: 80% going in, 82% on the exam, 81% final. [57/70 MC (81%)][25/30 WR (83%)]
Chemistry 30: 93% going in, 87% on the exam, 90% final. [48/55 MC (87%)][21/24 WR (87.5%)]
English Language Arts 30-1: 83% going in, 75% on the exam, 79% final. [58/70 MC (82.9%)][34/50 WR (68%)]

The most shocking of the above was my Social Studies exam. Seeing as I got 50% on the mid-term, I did not expect to raise my mark. I'm glad my Chemistry mark stayed in the 90's and my English is better than I expected, but not what I wanted. All I wanted was a simple 80% but instead got 79%... just like Physics 30 last year. I predicted I would get 69% on my written English, but I'm pleasantly surprised with my multiple choice mark. Overall, I am pleased with my marks, and hopefully the 79% doesn't affect my Rutherford Scholarship [I think it's average 80% and above with nothing below 75%? I'll check it out.].

Hopefully you all did well on your final examinations. As for myself, I can finally breathe confidently as the next educational step is going to University.

By the way, "ECS" stands for "Early Childhood Services" lol.

Well, can't think of much else to say anymore... soooo... I'm gonna MSN a little and perhaps feel tired and sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home